Monday, January 31, 2011

Trying Out New Things

We decided to purchase some coconut milk at the store yesterday. It tastes a bit funny but I think I'll just use it as I do with almond milk - with cereal.

The milk is very nutritious but high in fat content - good fats though. Brock also purchased some coconut water earlier today which I can't wait to try out when I get home. The water is supposed to be a good sports recovery drink and is high in potassium (I hate bananas) and magnesium.

In addition, to help battle the winter blues I've been taking a vitamin D supplement (2000) once a day. I do notice a little difference so far and may up my intake thrice (that was for you Conan!) a week.

The goal is to improve my overall health with nutrition and supplementing what I'm missing out on as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment