Sunday, October 16, 2011

A New Routine

We're almost completely back into our Planet Fitness groove. I've actually missed going to the gym, minus the people that don't wipe off their machines that is!

We've decided, since Brock starts Fire Academy TOMORROW!, to go to the gym twice during the week (Tuesday and Thursday) and then on Saturday and Sunday, so overall, four days a week. I'll be working out on my own or with Brock on the Wednesday morning, running/video followed by Kettlebells. That way he and I won't be completely exhausted during the week.

Last week I got quite poorly due to lack of sleep, so I really need to start heading to bed earlier and pacing myself. One big change is that Brock now has weekends off for the next eight months, so that will really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment