Friday, October 7, 2011

We return to Planet Fitness

I had really good intentions when we left Planet Fitness back in April. We swore we didn't need it anymore since the weather was great. How wrong we were!

We've both been so busy in the evenings, especially since I started my new job, which has slightly longer hours. We just haven't had time to run together, well at least I haven't either. I managed some early morning runs and some elliptical workouts and videos when I could, but I've just been so washed out with the new job I haven't made time for myself.

I'm finally getting used to the new hours... so we've decided to sign back up with Planet Fitness. They are reasonable in price and I did see good results during my time there. I suppose we didn't think things through before quitting. Unlike Brock, I don't have the luxury of a gym at my job, or the ability to go and run during the day. I have been waking up at 4.30 to work out, simply because I'd be too tired to do it in the evening. I will be getting up at the same time when we re-join Planet Fitness anyway. But at least now with Fire Academy starting we'll be on a very similar schedule, so no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment